Tax Appeals

HudsonLawGroup > Real Estate > Tax Appeals

Property taxes are a significant expense for businesses and individuals. If the property’s value were unfairly overpriced in the appraisal, more taxes would have to be paid for it. In this case, you need to contact a lawyer to eliminate this injustice and save on taxes.

You can achieve a revision of the tax on commercial, residential, industrial real estate. It is better to contact a lawyer.

If necessary, it will be possible to file a complaint and obtain a revision of the tax amount.

If it is found that the tax amount was indeed overstated, you can file documents with the Tax Appeals Board of the county in which your property is located. After that, a date will be set for hearing the arguments. You do not need to attend the hearing. A lawyer will act on your behalf.